Negotiating a divorce involving kids and property is often a messy affair with slander, allegations and counter allegations flying thick and fast. It involves a lot of different factors and can very easily turn into a complicated divorce proceeding. If you want a seamless and easy divorce in situations involving kids and property, hiring an uncontested divorce lawyer from The Law Office of Kimberly D. Moss is a great way to start things off. Our experience in these cases will go a long way to help you close the deal on an uncontested divorce. There are a few steps in a divorce involving kids and property–
- The first step is to gather information about the nature and extent of the assets, liabilities and property owned jointly by you and your spouse. This is when information is gathered regarding property ownership and documents are exchanged with your spouse so that both of you are accurately aware of the situation and can make informed decisions.
- Once the information is clear, the negotiation process can start. Negotiating involves knowing your exact goals and being clear about your intentions regarding the division of property. If possible, you and your spouse need to decide how your children are going to be brought up, educated and cared for. Being in the clear about these terms is very important for the future of your children.
- If there are a number of points where you and your spouse cannot agree, the services of a mediator need to be enlisted. A mediator helps in resolving conflicts and can enable you to reach the final phase of your divorce proceeding.
At The Law Office of Kimberly D. Moss, our uncontested divorce lawyers can help you get through this difficult phase of your life with a measure of simplicity and dignity.
If your marital life is stricken with incompatiblity, irreversible differences or difficulties, and have decided to part ways to get a fresh start in life, you will definitely want a hassle-free, uncontested divorce. Divorces can often be long, protracted affairs, and it helps to have top quality legal representation so as to avoid the delays and hassles and get an uncontested divorce. At Moss Law, we have some of the best uncontested divorce lawyers in Houston, who can provide you with help during every step of the divorce procedure, ensuring that you do not have problems or delays.
If you are looking for a Houston divorce lawyer, Moss Law is the right place. We care for the needs of our clients, and take pride in providing expert assistance in reaching a divorce deal that satisfies all involved parties. We stand beside our clients during every step of the way. When you commission the services of one of our divorce lawyers in Houston, these are the processes we help you with –
- Filing your petition for divorce.
- Responding to a petition for divorce.
- Working directly with your spouse and the legal counsel of your spouse to find agreeable terms.
- Finding a divorce mediator in your locality.
- Help with attending mediation.
- Thorough negotiation of settlements agreement of divorce.
- Drafting of the final decree of divorce after terms of settlement are finalized.
- Help with attending your final divorce hearing.
- Providing regular updates, information and advice regarding all above steps.
We employ only the best Sugar Land divorce lawyers for top-notch legal service. If you are at Fort Bend, divorce lawyers from Moss Law can help you get through your divorce procedure without hitches. If you want the best uncontested divorce lawyers in Houston, look no further than Moss Law.